HELP ‘CALF’ THE WAY
OxTrail will encourage thousands to be tourists in their own county and attract national and international visitors as we celebrate Oxfordshire’s rich history, culture, places, and people.
By sponsoring OxTrail, your business will be affiliated with a much-loved charity, raise its profile, and make an ox-citing and positive impact in your local community.
Our life-sized herd of oxen have now found their sponsors, but we have a very ox-citing and cost-effective opportunity for your business to take part by sponsoring a mini herd.
The 85 schools and community groups taking part in OxTrail will each decorate their own mini ox which will then be displayed in mini herds across the county to engage even more people in the trail. Through the OxTrail Learning Programme alone, we are reaching 37,580 young people and over 1,000 elderly residents in Oxfordshire; don’t miss this opportunity for your business to align itself with a once-in-a-lifetime community project.Sponsor Pack Register your interest
- Association with OxTrail, a flagship event for 2024 that everyone will be talking about, and Sobell House Hospice, a cause close to the hearts of many in our community.
- Exclusive brand association with a mini herd of OxTrail sculptures, including your name and message on the sculpture signage.
- The direct introduction of your brand to new customers through interaction with the OxTrail app, website, map and, of course, your mini herd itself.
- Opportunity for powerful engagement with your brand through offers and rewards on the app.
- Invites to exclusive sponsor events.
- A wide range of PR and marketing opportunities, with the reach that this project brings.
- OxTrail logo rights and royalty free photography.
- Footfall, visitor engagement and ultimately the income for businesses and attractions throughout Oxford, including yours.
- Promoting health and wellbeing by encouraging the Oxfordshire community and visitors to take part in OxTrail.
Gain media exposure
Build brand awareness
Engage staff and customers
Connect with your community
Support a local charity
Benefit from mass footfall
A Wild in Art Event
Wild in Art is the leading producer of spectacular public art events which enrich, entertain, inform and connect communities – giving people of all ages a voice through art.Find out more